this is the greatest pun i have ever witnessed
R.I.P - Former Prime Minister of Australia (1972-75) Gough Whitlam (Labor Party)… July 11 1916 - October 21 2014 (Aged 98)
Top defining moments:
- End military conscription and Australia’s involvement in the Vietnam War
- diplomatic recognition of China,
- independence for Papua New Guinea
- Got rid of University fee’s so that all members of society could go & not just elite
- Established Medicare - Free health care to all Australians
- Established department of Aboriginal affairs in 1972 giving Aborigines land rights
- Reduced voting age to 18
- Appointed First minister for women
+ so much more
Gough Whitlam truly was one of the greatest leaders Australia has ever had. You will be missed.
Some days I wake up and I still kind of pinch myself.
it’s time to bring this back
do you ever get sad attacks and it drains you and you’re just left sitting there like wow this is so uncalled for rude
So, Taylor Swift once again takes the garbage haters say and proves who’s really wrong here.